16th - 19th July 2015 Castle Carrock - Please Dance
Music on the Marr is produced by Geltsdale Arts
in association with
The Carlisle Folk and Blues Club
We are very grateful to our sponsors, without whose help it would be impossible to put on Music on the Marr, for more information on sponsors, please follow the link above.
We sold 800 teas and coffees, 43 barrels of real ale, raised approximately £1600 for the St Peter's Church restoration fund, Music in the hat raised £946 (all of the money went to the artists) approximately 7000 bubbles were blown, there was one wasp sting, one cannonball dropped onto the chest of a circus performer, 10 meditators were blissfull, lots of happy smiles, (not counted yet) and so much more,we will tell you more once we stopped spinning around.
MUSIC ON THE MARR T-SHIRT COMPETITION
- COULD 2015 FEATURE YOUR DESIGN?
The team at Music on the Marr are offering you the chance to design the official T- shirt for 2015. There are certain criteria which need to be adhered to -
1. The Music on the Marr logo must be incorporated into your design
2. The design can be TWO colours only (black is counted as a colour, so if you use black, you can use one other colour only)
3. The colours you choose for your design may be changed in order to suit the colour of the T shirt itself (this will be done by the MoM team)
4. All entries must be sent in PDF or JPEG format only.
5. All entries must be received by 31st March 2015
Please note that the design is for the FRONT of the T-shirt only, not for the back or the sleeves.
THE PRIZE: TWO FULL WEEKEND TICKETS FOR MoM 2015
The Music on the Marr logo will be emailed to you on request. In the first instance please contact Tricia Meynell at email@example.com